We have adapted how we work in the workshop to try and make our learning environment as safe as possible during the Coronavirus pandemic.
While we are happy restrictions have lifted and a sense of normality is beginning to resume, we want our students to feel safe and comfortable within the workshop.
Below we outline some of our key measures to help prevent the spread of the virus at this time. If you have any questions or concerns please email us at email@example.com
- We ask students to bring along face masks to wear during demonstrations when you may come closer together within the workshop.
- Windows and doors remain open for full ventilation
- Hand sanitiser is available within the workshop and encouraged upon entering the workshop space.
- Tutors regularly wipe surfaces to maintain clean bench tops.
- Any students who are unwell with symptoms are encouraged to seek a PCR test and stay away from the workshop for the time being. We will work out catch up classes or solutions for individual situations.
- Should we see a rise of cases within the area, we will act accordingly. Our priority is keeping our students safe.
- We always follow government guidelines.
- Finally we want all students to feel comfortable and able to communicate any concerns or worries. Please let us know if you have any special requirements or if there is anything we can do to make adaptions within the space in terms of Covid concerns.