Terms and Conditions
Term Time, Weekend Classes, Party and Wedding Ring Class Bookings:
- Booking can be made online through our website or over the phone, you will then receive a confirmation email to confirm your booking date and time.
- We are unable to offer refunds once payment has been made under any circumstances. If you are unwell and unable to attend, we will do our best to help you find a replacement by offering your space to another student through our newsletter and also social media outlets, however it is not always possible and not our obligation. Please thoroughly check dates before booking.
- In the unlikely event that Workshop 925 cancels a course, you will be offered a full refund, an alternative date to attend the same class or another suitable alternative. We will do our very best to provide you with notice 24 hours before the course is due to start if we foresee that the course will not be able to run.
- Accommodation and travel costs are the responsibility of the students and will not be covered should the unlikely event of a class being cancelled occur. Only the cost of the course you are booked onto will be offered as a refund, or an alternative class date or option.
- Any course spaces you reserve are not secured until full payment has been received. You will be provided with an email booking confirmation once payment has processed.
- The minimum age for students attending our courses is 16 and over.
- Any hand outs received during our courses remain the copyright of Workshop 925. You are not permitted to share, distribute or teach others using our handouts.
- Please aim to arrive on time, it is very disruptive for other students if you miss the vital initial stages of a class, such as health and safety inductions and the initial demonstrations. If you are an hour late, the tutor maintains the right to turn you away from the class if it will be too disruptive for you to join so late into the sessions. This does not apply to term time classes.
- You MUST follow the health and safety guidelines from your tutor at all times when working at Workshop 925, and follow our health and safety instruction. You must only handle tools and equipment which you have been shown how to use in the correct way. We have googles, masks and health and safety equipment which must be used for certain techniques. If you are ever unsure, you must seek help from the tutor before taking part in the activity. Please tie you hair up, wear closed toe shoes, wear heat proof aprons and goggles during soldering activities, and be aware of your peers in the workshop environment.