Terms and Conditions
- Booking can be made online through our website or within the workshop itself using our card machine. If booking online you will then receive a confirmation email to confirm your booking date and time. The week of your course whether you booked online or in person at the workshop, you will receive a reminder email and full details for your day.
- Please aim to arrive on time, it is very disruptive for other students if you miss the vital initial stages of a class, such as health and safety inductions and the initial demonstrations. If you are an hour late, the tutor maintains the right to turn you away from the class if it will be too disruptive for you to join so late into the sessions. This does not apply to term time classes.
PLEASE NOTE: We regret that we cannot offer refunds on any of our courses. We are a small independent business offering high quality tuition, excellent workshop facilities and small classes, and can’t absorb the admin fees and losses of cancellations.
- We are unable to offer refunds once payment has been made. If you are unwell and unable to attend, you are able to transfer your booking to a friend or family member but we are not able to refund you. Please thoroughly check dates before booking.
- We do not permit the transfer of classes once booked. Each class is scheduled and planned based on booking numbers. Once booked you can not transfer your booking to another class.
- In the unlikely event that Workshop 925 cancels a course, you will be offered an alternative date to attend the same class or another suitable alternative. We will do our very best to provide you with notice 24 hours before the course is due to start if we foresee that the course will not be able to run. If you can not attend alternative dates, we will refund you in full.
- Accommodation and travel costs are the responsibility of the students and will not be covered should the unlikely event of a class being cancelled occur.
- Gift vouchers are valid for ONE YEAR from your purchase date.
- Gift vouchers can not be exchanged for cash.
One to One Classes:
- One to one booking must be scheduled and booked within one year of the purchase date.
- Material costs are not included within the price of one to one classes.
- Tools and workshop consumables such as saw blades, solder etc is included. (gold solder is not included)
Reserving Course Spaces:
- Course spaces cannot be reserved under any circumstances.
Student Age Restrictions:
- The minimum age for students attending our silver jewellery courses is 14 and over. Students aged 14 to 16 must attend with a full paying adult as per the requirements from our insurance provider. Children’s classes are suitable for ages 6+.
- Any hand outs received during our courses remain the copyright of Workshop 925. You are not permitted to share, distribute or teach others using our handouts.
- It is not permitted to film our demonstrations and share with others.
Health and Safety within the Workshop:
- You MUST follow the health and safety guidelines from your tutor at all times when working at Workshop 925, and follow our health and safety instruction. You must only handle tools and equipment which you have been shown how to use in the correct way. We have googles, masks and health and safety equipment which must be used for certain techniques. If you are ever unsure, you must seek help from the tutor before taking part in the activity. Please tie you hair up, wear closed toe shoes, wear heat proof aprons and goggles during soldering activities, and be aware of your peers in the workshop environment.